Learn more about the #RockMyTBR 2016 reading challenge HERE
ALSO…MONDAY DECEMBER 14TH, IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET A POST UP OF YOUR LIST FOR NEXT YEAR, YOU’RE WELCOME TO JOIN IN!
Rock My TBR Song and Book Tag
Look at your books on your TBR and do the tag! It is open to all, even if you aren’t officially doing the challenge!
5. SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT (5 Seconds of Summer) – A Book with a Girl on the Cover
Yes, I haven’t read this series yet…I just haven’t been in the mood. BUT this year, I will! I may binge this whole series.
7. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST (Queen) – A Book or Books That Will Complete a Series
Yay! I’m looking forward to knowing how this whole series will end. I’m still undecided on whether to reread the first 3 books.
8. SOMEONE NEW (Hozier) – A Book by an Author You Haven’t Read Yet
Yep, I haven’t read any Brandon Sanderson books. I do have the first two books in this series and Steelheart. I hope to get to them this year!
9. HELLO (Adele) – A Book your DNF or Weren’t in the Mood for at the Time
I had started this book but only got a few chapters in. I think I wasn’t in the mood at the time for it, but I’d still like to read it.
10. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (Kylie Minogue)– A Book you Bought Because of the Cover
My secret sister got me this. It’s so gorgeous, I can’t wait to finally dig into it!
This book tag is open to all! I will tag everyone who officially joined the Rock My TBR Challenge.