Hi everyone! I can’t believe The Fallen Isles Trilogy is almost complete!!! What a journey Mira has gone on. Pick up a copy Tuesday and don’t forget to enter the awesome giveaway below. You can win a custom enamel pin, designed by Hey Atlas Creative and a $25 Amazon Giftcard!
My son likes to shop at AliExpress because it’s CHEAP! So, I decided to find items that can help you dress like Mira on AliExpress. Would you buy any of these items? I’d love to see some Mira cosplay!
Dress Like Mira
Before She Ignites
Before She Ignites is all about that dress and the flowers! Plus we get a clue into the book featuring dragons with the amazing silver dragon tail typography. I linked a coral dress, flower headpiece, and a cute silver dragon ring!
As She Ascends
As She Ascends also features a killer teal dress. This time we see the islands on the beach with crescent moons. Mira is holding a glowing noorstone. So for her outfit, I found a dress, a glowing stone & moon necklace and these awesome lace-up sandals.
Lace-up Sandals US $49.98
When She Reigns
When She Reigns is a stunning cover! That pose, that dress, that sword! For this outfit, I found a dress, awesome sword earrings and a golden armband. Mira is wearing one on this cover.
What else do you think you’d need to dress like Mira?
About the Book
When She Reigns (Fallen Isles #3)
By Jodi Meadows
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Release Date: September 10, 2019
The First Dragon
The Great Abandonment has begun. Panic has seized the Fallen Isles, where no one knows which god will rise next. Mira Minkoba believes her dreams hold the secret to bringing an end to the destruction, but in order to save her people, she’ll have to find a legendary treasure: the bones of the first dragon.
The Last Hope
Mira’s desperate search leads the Hopebearer and her friends on a dangerous journey into the heart of enemy territory: the Algotti Empire itself. The empress is more than willing to help—for an impossible price. And as tensions escalate beneath the shadows of the risen gods, Mira grapples with a terrifying question: What will she have to sacrifice to preserve what she loves?
The explosive finale to Jodi Meadows’s Fallen Isles trilogy is ablaze with sizzling romance and fiery magic as Mira’s fight to save dragons from extinction evolves into a mission to save her world from annihilation.
Jodi Meadows wants to be a ferret when she grows up and she has no self-control when it comes to yarn, ink, or outer space. Still, she manages to write books. She is the author of the INCARNATE Trilogy, the ORPHAN QUEEN Duology, and the FALLEN ISLES Trilogy (HarperCollins/Katherine Tegen), and a coauthor of the New York Times bestsellers MY LADY JANE and MY PLAIN JANE (HarperTeen). She lives in rural Virginia. Visit her at www.jodimeadows.com
What you get:
- A signed WHEN SHE REIGNS bookplate!
- WHEN SHE REIGNS dragon stickers!
- WHEN SHE REIGNS bookmark!
- WHEN SHE REIGNS dragon card!
If you order a book from One More Page, then you get all of the above plus:
- Exclusive 3” round sticker designed by Hey Atlas Creative (will arrive with your book).
- A signed, personalized, and stamped edition.
How you get it:
- Preorder WHEN SHE REIGNS.
- Forward the receipt to email@example.com (Feel free to delete any personal information you don’t want me to see.)
- Make sure to include your address at the top of the email — and write it out exactly as it needs to be to write it on an envelope. International readers, this is you especially since I don’t always know where the line breaks should be!
- If you order multiple books, then you get multiples of all the things! Just be sure to tell Jodi at the top of your email.
- Supplies are limited, especially the exclusive!
- Offer ends 11:59 pm Eastern, September 9, 2019.
- And yes, this giveaway is INTERNATIONAL.
Here’s where to preorder:
Win a custom enamel pin & $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Follow the Tour!
9/2 Bookcrushin’ | Review & Reading Guide
9/3 Smada’s Book Smack | Character Traits
9/4 Mary Had A Little Book Blog | Painted Edges Tutorial
9/5 The YA Book Traveler | Dress Like Mira
9/6 Alexa Loves Books | Q & A
9/7 Moonlight Rendezvous | Review and Spotlight
9/8 YA and Wine | Guest Post
9/9 A Backwards Story |