This week: Top 10 Books I’ve Read So Far in 2015
1. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows – As most of you know, I LOVED The Orphan Queen this year. It was funny, full of magic and a super hot guy in a mask. I mean, super hot! Read it if you haven’t!
2. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker – This book was such a surprise to me! It was WAY funnier than I anticipated. I really didn’t expect that but I loved it! It was funny and had such wonderful secondary characters. Lots of fun and adventure!
3. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – This has been my first read of Maggie’s and WOW I was blown away. This book has made it up on my Top ALL-TIME favorite books!
4. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen – Probably my favorite couple ever is in the Scarlet series, Scarlet and Robin. The love they share for each other is beautiful, real and compelling. Such a wonderful Robin Hood Retelling!
5. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers – This book is historical/fantasy fiction. Such a great read with a wonderful slow burn romance!