Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. Click Here for more details.
This will I will share my top 5 books I plan to read this summer and 5 books I recommend for you to read this summer!
5 books I plan to read:
1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – This book has been on my tbr for a while and I plan on devouring this series over the summer!
2. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Adieh – I won this book and it’s sitting on my shelf looking at me. Apparently it’ll destroy my soul, but I’m ready!
3. A Book of Spirits and Theives by Morgan Rhodes – I LOVE the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes and am looking forward to this spin off series.
4. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson – I have yet to read any Brandon Sanderson books and I bought this for myself last February.
5. Bounce (Boomerang #3) by Noelle August – I love this NA series. It has such wonderful characters and I can’t wait to get my hands on it August 25th!
5 books I recommend you to read:
1. Talon by Julie Kagawa – This book is very fun and perfect for summer. It takes place in summer on a beach full of surfing…and dragons!
2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – Just because your life is incomplete if you haven’t read this book yet!
The last book Bounce will be out August 25th. This is an NA series that is so fun and very “HOT.” So, it’s perfect for summer!