I finally bought my very first Owlcrate Subscription Box and it was a lot of fun! [Read more…]
Melanie from One Less Lonely Blog!
This month’s topic is “Top 5 Books I Want To Read In 2016”. Since there’s a lot of amazing books I’m waiting to come out this year, all sequels to already favorite series, I decided to make this list not about them. I will be sharing the top 5 books I already own and I want to read this year because they are in my TBR a while ago. Also, I’m participating in the RockMyTBR challenge so I’m going to pick 5 books from my list.
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien- Basically, Tolkien’s world is my life, and I haven’t read one of it’s more important book. I wanted to read it last year and I didn’t. Now I must read it this year.
- The Sin’s Eaters Daughter by Melinda Salisbury – Because Leigh Bardugo recommended it in a interview I read. Leigh Bardugo’s recommendations are priorities.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows- I been wanting to read this book since before it came out and I still haven’t find the right moment to read it. Hopefully I will soon.
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling – I’m going to count this as one but what I mean is that I want to read the whole series this year. I already read The Sorcerer’s Stone and I enjoyed it a lot. Now I have 6 more books to go. This was not on my TBR list but I was planning to read this series this year.
- 99 Days by Katie Coutugo – I love the way Katie writes and after loving How To Love, I really really need to read her second novel. Last year I couldn’t so, I’m planning to read it this year.
Thanks for reading!
Hope to be back sometime!
-Melanie, One Less Lonely Blog
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
This Weeks is: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t
BUT I had a few books I wanted to read last year that WEREN’T 2015 releases…but most of them were SOOOOOO, I just did books I meant to read in 2015! [Read more…]
Revenge is worth its weight in gold.
When her father is murdered for a journal revealing the location of a hidden gold mine, eighteen-year-old Kate Thompson disguises herself as a boy and takes to the gritty plains looking for answers—and justice. What she finds are untrustworthy strangers, endless dust and heat, and a surprising band of allies, among them a young Apache girl and a pair of stubborn brothers who refuse to quit riding in her shadow. But as Kate gets closer to the secrets about her family, a startling truth becomes clear: some men will stop at nothing to get their hands on gold, and Kate’s quest for revenge may prove fatal.